Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Beijing is looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO as an
Under the supervision of Beijing Office manager, this position is responsible providing support to the daily operation of finance, administration and human resources activities in Beijing Office in accordance with MSF’s principles and values.
- Report to Beijing Office Manager and work closely with other departments in administration, finance and HR management;
- Comply with Chinese Accounting Standard and MSF International Accounting Standard, and ensure financial policies and procedures are followed;
- Maintain financial credibility and transparency;
- Ensure proper and timely execution of the reception and office facility management duties;
- Support technical and IT duties;
- Support the organization of different events/conferences/seminars etc. on request;
- Other administrative, financial and human resources task as required.
- College diploma or professional senior high school graduate with minimum 2 years professional experience in finance, administration or human resources management;
- With Accounting Certificate will be a plus;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages;
- Previous work experience in other international organizations will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of administrative and basic financial policies and procedures;
- Knowledge of national labour law, tax ordinance and banking system;
- Strong local contacts in Beijing;
- Basic IT and technical knowledge;
- Systematic and well organized;
- Good skills in prioritization, problem solving and negotiation;
- Capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure;
- Professional attitude, open and sociable;
- Flexible working hours if necessary;
- Excellent spoken and written Chinese, fluent English.
How to Apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability to Ms. Cathy Chai at 2-3-31, SanLiTun Diplomatic Residence Compound, SanLiTun Dong San Jie, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100600 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 December 2016. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.