Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a suitable individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO for the following position to be based in Hong Kong:
Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, this position is responsible for developing specific programs and implementing HR initiatives under the broader HR vision and strategy to attract, develop, engage, and retain MSF-HK staff in the region. Working together with the HR Director to develop, review, and implement the annual activities and budget plans to achieve its longer-term HR strategic vision for the region.
Lead full spectrum of domestic HR operations for complete employee life cycle. Contribute to the development and implementation of regional HR initiatives and processes. Accountable for the recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, HRIS, compensation and benefits, and employee engagement initiatives across MSF-HK offices Asia.
• Manage and oversee the overall HR services and operations of MSF-HK.
• Develop, review and implement the MSF- HK’s Policy development and contracts administration.
• Develop, lead and drive the people resourcing, development and engagement strategy.
• Oversee and manage MSF-HK’s Compensation and benefits.
• Lead the development of HR partnering and stakeholder management of MSF-HK.
• Be responsible to office HR team & office volunteers management.
The Ideal Candidate
• Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant fields
• Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience as HR Generalist
• Knowledgeable in China Labour Law and Labour Standards Act in Taiwan is preferable
• Knowledge of the Hay grading and evaluation methodology is a definite advantage
• Strong HR Business Partnering experience
• Highly self-motivated, positive, can-do attitude
• Able to manage multiple priorities and enjoys generalist work in a fast paced, dynamic organization
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
• Clear commitment to the aims and values of MSF
How to apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with current and expected salary and date of availability by e-mail to email@example.com. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence.