Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a suitable individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO for the following position to be based in Hong Kong:
Online/ Digital Marketing Officer
The major responsibilities of this position are:
- Assist in development and execution of online promotion and fundraising strategy
- Explore possible online marketing and advertising channels/options; and subsequent integration with existing platform
- Responsible for online advertising planning including SEM, display ad, social media etc, media placement and the creative development of related advertising contents.
- Generate regular reports and analysis through web analytics and metrics, track and monitor the performance of online promotion and fundraising campaigns, ensuring predefined KPI can be achieved
- Work closely with external agencies and developers as well as internal counterparts for the development and enhancement of thematic web sites, mobile apps and donation platforms to ensure a perfect execution of various online marketing campaigns and good user experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree holder with at least 2 years’ work experience in digital/online marketing
- Solid experience in web analytics and online marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Strong marketing sense and analytical mindset
- Familiar with multimedia development and digital marketing trend in Asia region
- A good team-player with good presentation and negotiating skills
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in Chinese and English are essential.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office, Photoshop, HTML and web development tools
- Knowledge of Video/Audio/Image editing is an advantage.
How to Apply?
Send us your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to email@example.com. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data will be destroyed. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.