Supply chain positions can be based at coordination level (capital of the country) to facilitate the flow of goods from Europe to the projects OR at project level to manage the distribution to the beneficiaries.
Supply chain managers analyze contexts of country in order to design, plan and put in place relevant supply chain and ensure as such operational optimization.
They focus on processes and understand and coordinate all the supply chain activities . They are also familiar with the relevant information systems technology (ERPs for instance).
Some of the responsibilites can be :
- Managing the supply sections at coordination/ project level: Order Processing, Procurement, Warehouse (log and med), and Transport and Customs departments
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the daily activities of the supply department.
- Coordinating communication lines and functional links between the Supply departments and other departments (Finance, Medical and Logistics departments)
- Ensuring a smooth running supply administration and the respect of the implemented supply procedures.
- Post graduate in in Transport Economics, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Business Management or other related field
- Two years of relevant work experience
- Management experience is mandatory
- Any other graduate with relevant experience in Supply chain.
- Strong skills in excel (reporting, statistics…)
- Availability of at least 6 - 12 months per assignment
- Adhere to our Behavioral Commitments and MSF Charter
*Priority will be given to multi-lingual (English AND French) applicants