Thanks to the independent support and generosity of companies and organisations, our teams can provide emergency medical care. It is also what allows us to maintain our independence, act quickly, and respond where the need is greatest.
We gratefully consider donations from corporations and businesses interested in supporting our mission and offer many ways for possible collaborations. We work with companies whose field of activity is not in conflict with the principles or values set out in the MSF Charter. For more details about this, please see the summary of the MSF HK Gift Acceptance Policy.
Our team will work closely with you to identify opportunities for partnerships or to create a customised campaign aligned with your company’s individual marketing, promotional, or philanthropic goals.
Diverse and varied partnerships
Companies looking for high-impact social partnerships can elect to support MSF’s humanitarian mission by:
- Sponsoring public awareness raising events such as the annual events like the MSF Orienteering Competition or MSF Day
- Initiating fundraising events on behalf of MSF
- Matching gift and workplace giving programmes which can double or triple your donation, giving our teams more resources to do our lifesaving work
- Placing a donation box or E-donation box in your work place or company website
- Providing MSF with in-kind support or by making a cash donation
- Pledging multi-year partnerships, allowing your company to make a longer-term commitment to MSF, providing us with a predictable revenue stream that bolsters our ability to respond rapidly to emergencies.
- Becoming an official MSF Seasonal Partner join MSF’s festive campaign “Gift That Save Lives”,and send your warmest wishes to business partners, customers and employees during the holiday season through a special MSF greeting video and/or animated e-card personalized with your company logo.
- Providing a distribution channel for our magazine “Borderline”