Besides making a direct monetary gift, we also invite individual supporters, companies, organisations and associations to help raise funds to support MSF’s global humanitarian work. Here are some examples of the fundraising activities that supporters have organised in the past:
- Holding a charity sale or auction for the benefit of MSF
- Placing an MSF donation box in your shop, office or club
- Organising musical performance or art exhibition in which the proceeds are donated to MSF
- Teaming up with MSF for an athletic challenge and raising vital funds for every mile you run, hike or bike
- Including an MSF leaflet in a mailing to your friends or clients
Individuals, schools, companies and organizations are all welcome to organize other creative fundraising events and designate MSF as the beneficiary. Interested parties please complete below form and submit to email@example.com. For further discussion or enquiries, please contact us at +852 2338 8277.
We sincerely thank you below parties for initiating below fundraising activities which allows MSF be able to treat millions of people whose lives have been devastated by war, epidemics and natural disasters:
Name of Individual / Company / Organization
Vitrox Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
ViE Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
Choi Wan St. Joseph’s Primary School
Chan Sui Ki Perpetual Help College (Macau)
Parent-Teacher Association, Mary of Providence Primary School
Ying Wa Girls’ School