Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a suitable individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO for the following position to be based in Hong Kong:
The major responsibilities of this position are:
- Deliver professional, informative, well-mannered general reception duties
- Manage all-round general office administrative works such as office supplies, repairs and maintenance, procurement process, office renovation and relocation
- Ensure tidiness of the general office environment especially the reception area and meeting rooms
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of organisation’s inventories and assets, and manage storage & storeroom to ensure assets are secured and efficient use of office space.
- Assist in logistic administration to support operations of all office and business departments
- Arrange company staff meeting and minutes taking
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned by Administrative Officer
The Ideal Candidate
- Post-secondary education or above, with minimum 5 years of relevant experiences in a medium sized organization
- Excellent telephone manner and customer-oriented skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese and equipped with good English writing skills
- Well organized with a strong sense of responsibility and detail oriented
- Detail-minded, patient, good time management and able to handle multi-tasks under pressure independently
- Proactive self-starter, ability to interact with employees on all levels of the organization
- Independent, cheerful, stable and self-motivated
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Committed to the aims and values of Médecins Sans Frontières
How to Apply?
Send us your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Please read the “Personal Information Collection Statement” before providing any personal data to Médecins Sans Frontières (HK) Limited.