Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that provides impartial medical care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care in over 70 countries. We welcome candidates who bring a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to join us in working toward MSF’s common mission.
Donor Services Officer (2 years contract)
- Routinely process daily donation in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and implement standard operation procedures to enhance service standards, lower risks of donor attrition and smoothen daily operations
- Coordinate and coach the part time staffs and office volunteers to ensure a smooth operation
- Monitoring of service providers for various fulfilments to ensure task is processed according to the service standards set
- Handle donors’ phone/ email/ mail/ walk-in enquires; and / or complaints/ follow up cases escalated by frontline staffs / outsourcing agencies
- Prepare monthly performance report and analysis
- Support Senior Donor Services Officer in execution of daily operation, in order to achieve greater operations efficiency
- Provide logistics support
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
- University graduate with minimum 2 years of work experience; experience in customer service or non-profit sector is an asset
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written Chinese and English
- Knowledge of performance monitoring and evaluation
- Result-oriented and attentive to details
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Acceptance of repetitive duties
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadline
- Proven experience in supervisory position is a plus
- Commitment to the aims and values of Médecins Sans Frontières
How to Apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Please read the “Personal Information Collection Statement” before providing any personal data to Medecins San Frontieres (HK) Limited.