MSF packages reflect the humanitarian spirit of volunteerism as well as recognising the high level of professionals we recruit.
- Round trip economy air travel;
- Accommodation and transportation during your contract (including briefings and debriefings);
- Monthly indemnity approximately EUR 1,300;
- Field Per diem allowance in local currency based on the cost of living in project country;
- Insurance covering health, luggage, professional liability, repatriation, accidents and flights;
- Pre and post mission health checks.
Application ProcessView More
Recruitment and assessment sessions
MSF-Hong Kong organises recruitment and assessment sessions periodically in greater China and many Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia. During the session, recently returned field workers give a presentation about their mission and share their experiences in the field with potential field workers. Information sessions are often combined with recruitment sessions.
If you meet the requirements for the field position(s) and are interested in being one of the field workers, we welcome you to join the information sessions. The sessions will give you better understanding of work in the field and help you prepare for your future mission. If your background and experience does not match with the available field positions, you might want to consider working as an office volunteer.