Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a suitable individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO for the following position to be based in Hong Kong:
Campaign Assistant (12-month contract)
The major responsibilities of this position are:
- Assist in organizing and implementing MSF public campaigns and initiatives, including MSF Orienteering Competition, MSF Day
- Support on logistics, handle necessary administrative and enrollment procedures of the captioned initiatives.
- Handle public enquiries related to public campaigns by phone and email
- Handle donations and assist in issuing of donation receipts and acknowledgement letter
- Conduct solicitation calls on inviting specific targeted groups to participate in the events that may include corporate, schools or organization.
The Ideal Candidate
- Diploma or above, with at least 1 year work experience (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Proficient knowledge in Excel and data processing is a must
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
- Self-motivated, team-player and good communications skill
- Commitment to the aims and values of MSF
How to Apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence. Please read the “Personal Information Collection Statement” before providing any personal data to Médecins Sans Frontières (HK) Limited.