Field Human Resources Officer (Regional Recruiter)
Reporting to the Field HR Manager, the incumbent of this position is responsible for developing, planning, organizing and delivering HR recruitment services and employer marketing initiatives in the region to enable MSFHK in becoming an employer of choice among the profiles we recruit.
- Conduct Information Sessions within the region in partnership with Communications team and/or relevant organizations.
- Set up and maintain active recruitment spaces to gain more applications, especially from target market countries via LinkedIn, facebook, and social media platforms etc.; working together with other departments in the region (i.e. Communications, Fundraising Department) whenever necessary.
- Coordinate and conduct assessment centers as per schedule and within the region;
- Handover successful candidates to mission placements.
HR Marketing & Employer branding
- Participate in the development of employer branding strategy to ensure the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Collaborate with Communications team in ensuring that recruitment information on the MSF website is updated and completed.
- Lead logistic arrangements of activities in the region, work closely with the team of Communications & Fundraising, with input from Career Managers, line up peers in the region for sharing.
- Participate in Technical Working Group on recruitment related such as the backend development of Assessment Centers and online administration.
- Proactively explore HR marketing activities in the region based on regional recruitment strategy and in support of the Employer Branding strategy (This includes conferences, job fairs, etc.).
- Support Local Market Analysis project led by Field HR Manager.
Peers Network Engagement and Communications
- Participate in associative gathering in the region when necessary, as to leverage to expand our recruitment network.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Marketing or any other relevant Management course.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant recruitment experience. Knowledge on recruitment platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Jobs DB, Relief Web or other similar platforms).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good command of Mandarin and/or another Asian language (e.g. Cantonese, Bahasa, and/or Tagalog) is highly preferred.
- MSF / humanitarian experience is preferable.
- Frequent travel may be required.
How to apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence. Please read the “Personal Information Collection Statement” before providing any personal data to Médecins Sans Frontières (HK) Limited.