Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that provides impartial medical care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care in over 70 countries. We welcome candidates who bring a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to join us in working toward MSF’s common mission.
Human Resources Manager (Office HR)
Responsible for implementing HR initiatives and developing specific programs under the broader HR vision and strategy to attract, develop, engage, and retain MSF-HK staff in its offices within East Asia and Southeast Asia. Working together with the Director of Human Resources to develop, review, and implement the annual activities and budget plans to achieve its longer-term HR strategic vision for the offices in HK and other locations in Asia.
Lead the full spectrum of domestic HR operations for complete employee life cycle. Contribute to the development and implementation of HR initiatives and projects for MSF-HK. Accountable for the recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, HRIS, compensation and benefits, and employee engagement initiatives across MSF-HK.
Reporting to Director of Human Resources, the Principal Accountabilities are highlighted below:
- Manage and oversee the overall HR services and operations of MSF-HK.
- Develop, review and implement the MSF-HK’s Policy development and contracts administration.
- Implement people resourcing, development and engagement strategy.
- Oversee and manage MSF-HK’s Compensation and benefits.
- Assist in the development of HR partnering and stakeholder management of MSF-HK.
- Provide functional advice to other MSF office locations in Asia to ensure compliance and alignment of HR policies.
The Ideal Candidate
- University Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant fields
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience as HR Generalist in which minimum 3 years experiences in similar position
- Strong HR Business Partnering experience
- Highly self-motivated, positive, can-do attitude
- Able to manage multiple priorities and enjoys generalist work in a fast paced, dynamic organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledgeable in China Labour Law and Labour Standards Act in Taiwan preferable
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) language, both spoken and written, is essential
- Commitment to the aims and values of Médecins Sans Frontières.
How to apply?
MSF Hong Kong will offer a remuneration package of 12 months basic salary benchmarked in INGO with no discretionary bonus. Interested parties, please send your letter of motivation, full resume, expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to . All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence. Please read the “” before providing any personal data to Médecins Sans Frontières (HK) Limited.